These ribs are super simple and all with ingredients from your local Trader Joe’s! If you don’t have a TJ’s near you I am sorry but you can substitute the BBQ sauce with Sweet Baby Rays.
If you don’t have an immersion cooker you can throw the ingredients into a slow cooker smothered with BBQ sauce for 8 hours on low heat.
Baby Back Ribs
Trader Joe’s Bold and Smooth Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce
- Preheat Sous Vide at 162º
- Pull membrane off of the back of ribs, click here to learn this technique
- Cut rack of ribs in half
- Liberally cover ribs with salt
- Cover ribs all over with BBQ sauce
- Place into bag and cook in Sous Vide bath for 5 hours
- Preheat oven at 450ºF
- Take ribs out of bag and cover with BBQ sauce again
- Place into oven until a crust forms on ribs, watch carefully not to burn ribs
- Take out of oven and let them set for 5 minutes
- Cut ribs between bones