Yes thats right, another Sous Vide recipe. Before you click past this one, I promise this simple recipe will be worth your while.
You can use any good quality cut of steak, I used a New York strip.
4 slices of bacon
NY strip steak or any other good cut.
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Salt and pepper steak
2. Wrap the steak with bacon to cover as much surface area as possible
3. Place into zip lock bag
4. Place into Sous Vide bath at 129ºF for a nice medium rare steak for about 30 minutes to an hour
5. Take steak out of bath and unwrap bacon from the steak
6. Salt and pepper steak again
7. Fry up bacon on a cast iron pan until crisped
8. Heat up pan with bacon grease until little smoke comes off
9. Sear steak for about 30 seconds on each side in bacon grease
10. Serve with crisped bacon on top