This vampire movie is no Twilight. There is beautiful cinematography and story in this vampire movie but it is not without its scares and contains an innocent love story of a unique friendship.
If you can accept subtitles, please watch the original. The remake, although not bad, can’t match the chilling story and setting of the first movie. It feels like you are Oskar himself discovering the world around him.
Enjoy this steak recipe rare, much better than human blood.
4 slices of bacon
NY strip steak or any other good cut.
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Salt and pepper steak
2. Wrap the steak with bacon to cover as much surface area as possible
3. Place into ziplock bag
4. Place into Sous Vide bath at 129ºF for a nice medium rare steak for about 30 minutes to an hour
5. Take steak out of bath and unwrap bacon from the steak
6. Salt and pepper steak again
7. Fry up bacon in a cast iron pan until crisped
8. Heat up pan with bacon grease until little smoke comes off
9. Sear steak for about 30 seconds on each side in bacon grease
10. Serve with crisped bacon on top
Warm up with a Vodka Martini Dry
3 Jiggers Titos Vodka (Or your favorite vodka)
1/2 Jigger Dry Vermouth
2 large queen Martini Olives
- An hour before the recipe, place Martini glass into the freezer or fill the glass to top with ice if short on time. Make sure to dump out ice before pouring in Martini
- In a shaker filled with ice 3/4 of a way, pour in 3 jiggers of vodka
- Pour in 1/2 jigger of Vermouth
- Shake right up until your arm falls off
- Pour into cold Martini Glass
- Top with olives